We specialise in accessible sport and leisure activity holidays for those with limited mobility and the visually impaired.
A bit more about Seable
Seable offers accessible activities, naturalistic excursions and gastronomic delights to the sighted and visually impaired, partially blind, totally blind, wheelchair users and physically impaired holidaymakers. We offer a range of accessible activities which have proven to enhance the holiday experience alongside gaining new life skills.
We work in association with the Sicilian charity LIFE (Life Improvement for Everyone); our holidays are tailor-made for individuals, couples, families or small groups and our holiday package to the beautiful island of Sicily is specifically tailored to cater to the blind and disabled travel needs.
Watch this video to learn more about our active holiday packages or listen to our podcast interview with Seable from RNIB radio channel.
A short video explaining more about Seable
We have many activities available, including:
- Diving courses (plus final certificate, valid worldwide)
- 4x4 driving experiences in Europe's highest active volcano; Mount Etna
- Fishing with local Sicilian fishermen using traditional techniques
- Mediterranean olive oil making
- Visits to the Tactile Museum and the Sensorial-Botanic Garden (the only one in Europe tailor made for blind people)
We also hold two Guinness World records for:
- 2009 First paraplegic man to dive 59 metres
- 2007 First blind girl to dive 41 metres